For Immediate Release
July 7, 2020
MST service changes go into effect Saturday, July 11
Service changes for local bus transportation provided by Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will go into effect Saturday, July 11, 2020. The following MST lines will be changed or modified; other lines not listed will continue to operate on a modified Sunday schedule:
- Line 18: Weekday service restored to PRE-COVID levels.
- Line 20: Weekday start and end times extended.
- Line 23: Weekday service restored to PRE-COVID levels. Will not serve Palma and Notre Dame High Schools.
- Line 24: Weekday service frequency increased.
- Line 41: Weekday service frequency increased. Will not serve Hartnell College in evenings.
- Line 49: Weekday service restored to PRE-COVID levels.
- JAZZ A & B: Weekday service restored to PRE-COVID levels with NO late-night trips.
For schedule information, visit www.mst.org or call MST toll free at 1-888-MST-BUS1 (1-888-678-2871). For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your four-digit bus stop ID (ex., “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1-888-MST-BUS1 with your four-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit App, or use Google Maps. Follow MST on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mst_bus for the latest service alerts.