For Immediate Release
February 4, 2020
MST Service Changes Go Into Effect Saturday, February 8
Service changes for local bus transportation provided by Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will go into effect Saturday, February 8, 2020. The following MST lines will be changed or modified:
- Line 22: Major routing change. No service into Presidio of Monterey.
- Line 48: Major routing changes to serve County Government Center at 1441 Schilling Place, Salinas, traveling via Abbott instead of East Alisal.
- Line 55: Major routing change. No service into Presidio of Monterey.
- Line 67: Route eliminated.
- Line 69: Route eliminated.
- Line 70: Major routing changes. Elimination of first trip to Presidio of Monterey in both directions. Minor adjustment to last trip.
- Line 75: Multiple trips eliminated.
- Line 76: Multiple trips eliminated.
- Line 78: Major routing change. Weekend service removed from Presidio of Monterey, routed through Marina and Castroville.
- Line 85: Trip from Fort Hunter Liggett to Templeton at 4:10 P.M. will no longer serve Camp Roberts.
- Del Rey Oaks Shuttle: Minor schedule changes.
- Presidio Shuttle: Route eliminated.
For schedule information, visit mst.org or call 1-888-MST-BUS1 (1-888-678-2871) toll free. For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your four-digit bus stop ID (example, “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1-888-MST-BUS1 with your four-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps. Follow twitter.com/mst_bus for the latest service alerts.