FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
18 November 2021
MST PROVIDES LIMITED BUS SERVICE THANKSGIVING DAY, SATURDAY SCHEDULE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will provide a holiday bus service schedule on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25, 2021. Limited Holiday service will be available on the following bus lines:
- JAZZ A Aquarium – Sand City via MPC & Hilby
- JAZZ B Aquarium – Sand City via Broadway
- Line 1 Asilomar – Monterey
- Line 2 Pacific Grove – Carmel
- Line 19 CSUMB – Monterey/Del Monte Center
- Line 20 Salinas – Monterey via Marina
- Line 23 Salinas – King City
- Line 24 Monterey – Carmel Valley Grapevine Express via Carmel
- Line 41 Northridge – Salinas via East Alisal
- Line 49 Salinas – Santa Rita via Northridge
On Friday, November 26th, MST will operate a Saturday schedule on JAZZ A, JAZZ B, 1, 2, 11, 16, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 41, 42, 44, 45, 49, 61, 84, 91, 92, 94, 95, and MST On Call Marina.
Additionally, Lines 19, 25, and 26 will not operate Monday, November 22nd through Wednesday, November 24th due to the CSUMB holiday break.
Regular MST bus service will resume on all lines Saturday, November 27th.
MST phone lines and customer service windows at the Monterey Bus Stop Shop, Salinas Transit Center, and Marina Transit Exchange will be closed Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, re-opening on Monday, November 29th. MST administrative offices will be closed Wednesday, November 24th through Friday November 26th, reopening Monday, November 29th.
For more information, visit www.mst.org or call Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1-888-MST-BUS1. For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your 4-digit bus stop ID (ex. “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1-888-MST-BUS1 with your 4-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps.