FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
19 November 2020
MST PROVIDES LIMITED BUS SERVICE THANKSGIVING DAY, SATURDAY SCHEDULE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will provide a holiday bus service schedule on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26, 2020. Limited Holiday service will be available on the following bus lines:
- JAZZ A Aquarium – Sand City via MPC & Hilby
- JAZZ B Aquarium – Sand City via Broadway
- Line 1 Asilomar – Monterey
- Line 2 Pacific Grove – Carmel
- Line 20 Salinas – Monterey via Marina
- Line 23 Salinas – King City
- Line 24 Monterey – Carmel Valley Grapevine Express via Carmel
- Line 41 Northridge – Salinas via East Alisal
- Line 49 Salinas – Santa Rita via Northridge
On Friday, November 27th, MST will operate a Saturday schedule on JAZZ A, JAZZ B, 1, 2, 3, 7, 11, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 41, 42, 44, 45, 49, 61, 84, 91, 92, 94, 95, and MST On Call Marina.
Regular MST bus service will resume on all lines Saturday, November 28th.
MST phone lines and customer service windows at the Monterey Bus Stop Shop, Salinas Transit Center, and Marina Transit Exchange will be closed Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, re-opening on Monday, November 30th. MST administrative offices will be closed Wednesday, November 25th through Friday November 27th, reopening Monday, November 30th.
For more information, visit www.mst.org or call Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1-888-MST-BUS1. For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your 4-digit bus stop ID (ex. “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1-888-MST-BUS1 with your 4-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps.