FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
19 November 2018
MST PROVIDES LIMITED BUS SERVICE THANKSGIVING DAY,
SATURDAY SCHEDULE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will provide a holiday bus service schedule on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22, 2018. Limited Thanksgiving Day service will be available on the following bus lines:
- JAZZ A Monterey–Sand City via Hilby: Service between Monterey Transit Plaza and Sand City Station only. No service to MPC.
- JAZZ B Monterey–Sand City via Broadway: Service between Monterey Transit Plaza and Sand City Station only.
- Line 1 Monterey: Service from Lighthouse and Fountain to Monterey Transit Plaza only. No service to Asilomar.
- Line 2 Pacific Grove: Service from Lighthouse and Fountain to Monterey Transit Plaza only.
- Line 19 Del Monte Center–CSUMB via East Campus: Will operate from 9am to 6pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- Line 20 Salinas–Monterey via Marina
- Line 23 Salinas – King City
- Line 24 Grapevine Express: Service between Monterey and Carmel Rancho only.
- Line 41 Northridge–Salinas via East Alisal
- Line 49 Salinas – Santa Rita via Northridge
Lines 55 and 86 San Jose Express will operate a Sunday schedule Thanksgiving Day. All other bus lines will not be in service.
On Friday, November 23, MST will operate a Saturday schedule on JAZZ A, JAZZ B, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 11, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 41, 42, 44, 45, 49, 55, 61, 67, 69, 78, 82, 84, 85, 86, 91, 92, 94, 95, and MST On Call Marina. Lines 19 and 25, will operate a weekday schedule.
Regular MST bus service will resume on all lines Saturday, November 24.
MST phone lines and customer service windows at the Monterey Bus Stop Shop, Salinas Transit Center, and Marina Transit Exchange will be closed Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, re-opening on Monday, November 26. MST administrative offices will be closed Wednesday, November 21 through Friday November 23, reopening Monday, November 26.
For more information, visit www.mst.org or call Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1-888-MST-BUS1. For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your 4-digit bus stop ID (ex. “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1-888-MST-BUS1 with your 4-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps.