For Immediate Release
6 November 2020
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) Service Changes Go Into Effect Saturday, November 14th
Service changes for local bus transportation provided by Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will go into effect Saturday, November 14, 2020. The following MST lines will be changed or modified:
- Line 1: Addition of weekday morning trips.
- Line 11: Addition of weekday afternoon trip starting at Carmel Rancho.
- Line 20: Increased weekend afternoon service frequency to every 30 minutes.
- Line 23: Addition of afternoon weekend trips to King City, with added
weekdayweekend morning service from Soledad to Northridge.
- Line 24: Addition of weekday morning trips from Rippling River, and addition of weekday afternoon trip from Carmel Rancho to Monterey Transit Plaza. Minor adjustments to holiday routing and schedules.
- Line 41: Increased weekend service to operate every 15 minutes (between 9:35am – 5:04pm).
- Line 61: Addition of weekday morning trips.
These service modifications do not include changes already in operation, seasonal service variations, or corrections.
For more information, visit www.mst.org or call Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1‑888‑MST‑BUS1 (1‑888‑678‑2871). For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your four-digit bus stop ID (example, “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1‑888‑MST‑BUS1 with your four-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps. Follow MST on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mst_bus for the latest service alerts.