For Immediate Release
21 May 2021
Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) Service Changes Go Into Effect Saturday, May 29th
Service changes for local bus transportation provided by Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will go into effect Saturday, May 29,2021. The following MST lines will be changed or modified:
- Line 18: Operates via Noumea loop on weekdays serving the military housing area.
- Line 29: Reinstated early morning northbound trip to Watsonville on weekdays.
- Line 49: Added additional trip from Northridge Mall on weekends.
- Line 75: Service returns with two peak hour trips in commute direction. New routing will operate via Bolio Gate to serve Presidio of Monterey post office only. No other stops on the Presidio.
Monterey Transit Plaza boarding location changes:
- Lines 1, 3, and 7: Now boards on Pearl Street.
- Line 18: Now boards on Tyler Street.
- Line 94: Now boards on Munras Avenue.
These service modifications do not include changes already in operation, seasonal service variations, or corrections.
For more information, visit www.mst.org or call Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1‑888‑MST‑BUS1 (1‑888‑678‑2871). For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your four-digit bus stop ID (example, “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1‑888‑MST‑BUS1 with your four-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps. Follow MST on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mst_bus for the latest service alerts.