For Immediate Release
29 January 2021
MONTEREY-SALINAS TRANSIT (MST) SERVICE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH
Service changes for local bus transportation provided by Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will go into effect Saturday, February 6, 2021. The following MST lines will be changed or modified:
- Line 1: Addition of early morning and evening trips on weekdays, as well as evening trips on Saturdays.
- Line 2: Addition of early morning trips on weekdays, and evening trips after 7 PM weekdays and Saturdays.
- Line 24: Addition of weekday and Saturday evening trips, as well as other minor time adjustments.
- Line 44: Returning to pre-pandemic service levels, with added trips Monday-Saturday.
- Line 45: Returning to pre-pandemic service levels, with added trips Monday-Saturday.
- Line 49: Limited service provided to Salinas Intermodal Transportation Center (AMTRAK) during train operating times (10 AM – 8 PM).
All Senior Shuttle Routes (Lines 61, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95) will temporarily reduce the base fare from $2.50 to $1.50.
These service modifications do not include changes already in operation, seasonal service variations, or corrections.
For more information, visit mst.org or call Monterey-Salinas Transit toll free at 1‑888‑MST‑BUS1 (1‑888‑678‑2871). For RealTime bus arrival information, text “Next” and your four-digit bus stop ID (example, “Next 9103”) to 25370, call 1‑888‑MST‑BUS1 with your four-digit bus stop ID, download the free Transit app, or use Google Maps. Follow MST on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mst_bus for the latest service alerts.