In this section you will find maps and schedules for each of our bus lines. See the route list for individual route maps and schedules. Or view system maps for an overview of service areas.
Service changes for local bus transportation provided by Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) will go into effect Saturday, August 24, 2019. The following MST lines will be changed or modified:
- JAZZ A: Minor routing and schedule changes. Now serves Monterey Peninsula College.
- JAZZ B: Minor schedule changes.
- Line 1: Minor routing change in downtown Monterey. Added evening service to Monterey.
- Line 2: Major schedule changes. Added early morning and evening trips.
- Line 18: Minor schedule and routing changes during the weekdays.
- Line 19: Major schedule changes. Afternoon and early evening trips eliminated.
- Line 20: Minor schedule changes. Early morning trip added.
- Line 25: Minor schedule changes during weekdays. Morning and some evening trips on weekends eliminated.
- Line 55: Major routing changes in San Jose. No longer serves San Fernando. Now serves Santa Clara Street.
- Line 56: Early morning trip added and minor schedule adjustment in the afternoon.
- Line 72: Afternoon trip to Presidio of Monterey eliminated.
- Line 74: Major routing and schedule changes. Now serves East Garrison.
- Line 86: Major routing change in San Jose. No longer serves San Fernando. Now serves Santa Clara Street.
- OnCall-Marina and South County: No longer using timed transfers. Download and install TransLoc Rider app to schedule your ride.
- Del Rey Oaks Shuttle: Minor schedule changes
in the morning.
CSUMB faculty, staff and students ride FREE on all routes with a valid Otter card.
Hartnell students ride FREE on all routes with a valid photo student ID.
MPC students boarding at Imjin & 3rd Avenue (Marina campus), Fremont & Aguajito, and MPC main campus ride FREE with a valid MPC photo student ID. Upon boarding, a special MPC transfer will be issued allowing students to complete a oneway trip on any MST service.