In this section you will find maps and schedules for each of our bus lines. See the route list for individual route maps and schedules. Or view system maps for an overview of service areas.
Effective Monday, February 10, 2020, all Active Duty Military & DOD civilians who board MST services on the Presidio of Monterey (POM), shall be required to pay the regular fare. Passengers may pay the fare by using an MST PASS, change card, and/or cash. This requirement shall include all on-base trips that originate and terminate on the POM.
- Line 2: Two Saturday morning trips removed from operation (no change to RG).
- Line 22: No longer routed into the Presidio of Monterey. Winter time table adjusted for more time between trips.
- Line 41: Two weekend morning trips removed from operation (no change to RG).
- Line 48: Major route revisions to serve the County Government Center at 1441 Schilling Place, traveling via Abbott instead of East Alisal. New time table. No change to route name or fares.
- Line 55: No longer routed into the Presidio of Monterey. No changes to time tables, beyond removal of POM.
- Line 67: Eliminated.
Line 68 – Presidio Shuttle: Eliminated.
- Line 69: Eliminated.
- Line 70: Elimination of first trip to POM in both directions, minor adjustment to last trip.
- Line 75: New time table, multiple trips eliminated.
- Line 76: Two morning trips eliminated, minor time table adjustments.
- Line 78: Weekend service removed from POM, routed through Marina and Castroville. No changes to weekday schedules. Minor weekend time table adjustments.
- Line 85: Trip from FHL to Templeton at 410p no longer serves Camp Roberts subsequent timing points adjusted.
- Del Rey Oaks Shuttle: Time table adjustments to accommodate TDA pull trip changes.
CSUMB faculty, staff and students ride FREE on all routes with a valid Otter card.
Hartnell students ride FREE on all routes with a valid photo student ID.
MPC students ride FREE on all routes with a valid photo student ID.