In this section you will find maps and schedules for each of our bus lines. See the route list for individual route maps and schedules. Or view system maps for an overview of service areas. The current schedule is valid from September 3, 2016 through Spring 2017.
Full list of service changes effective September 3, 2016:
- Line 3: Minor schedule changes.
- Line 7: Minor schedule changes.
- Line 17: Route discontinued.
- Line 19: Service now begins early afternoon on Friday and Saturday and early evening on Sunday.
- Line 20: Fare reinstated to $3.50 / $1.75.
- Line 22: Elimination of bus stop at 6th & San Carlos across from the Fire Station. All Big Sur and Monterey-bound buses served by stop at 6th & Mission.
- Line 23: Minor schedule changes.
- Line 24: Elimination of bus stop at 6th & San Carlos across from the Fire Station. All Carmel Valley and Monterey-bound buses served by stop at 6th & Mission.
- Line 26: Major schedule changes affecting late night service Monday through Friday. Weekend service discontinued.
- Line 55: Major schedule changes.
- Line 56: Major routing changes. Service extending from Northridge Mall to the Presidio is found in new Line 72.
- NEW! Line 72: New route serving Northridge Mall to the Presidio.
- Line 82: Major schedule changes on weekends. Minor schedule changes on weekdays.
- Line 83: Route discontinued. See new Line 85 for similar service.
- Line 84: Minor schedule changes on weekends.
- NEW! Line 85: New route serving Templeton, Paso Robles, San Miguel, Camp Roberts, and Fort Hunter Liggett. This expansion of service to Templeton marks the furthest south MST bus service has ever traveled! Line 85 is funded by a 5311(f) Intercity and Rural Transit grant, Fort Hunter Liggett, and Camp Roberts.
- Line 93: Minor schedule changes.
- Line 94: Elimination of bus stop at 6th & San Carlos across from the Fire Station. All Carmel Rancho and Sand City bound buses served by stop at 6th & Mission.
The MST Trolley Monterey and Line 22 Big Sur – Monterey will operate their last day of daily service for the summer on Labor Day. Both routes will continue with weekend-only service beginning Saturday, September 10.