In this section you will find maps and schedules for each of our bus lines. See the route list for individual route maps and schedules. Or view system maps for an overview of service areas. The current schedule is valid from from August 1, 2015 through Spring 2016.
Full list of service changes effective August 1, 2015:
- JAZZ: Major schedule changes.
- Line 2: Now serving Carpenter Street in Carmel. Minor schedule changes at Del Monte Shopping Center and Monterey Transit Plaza.
- Line 8: Major route changes and minor schedule changes.
- Line 19: Schedule added for Thanksgiving Day service.
- Line 20: Minor schedule change at Monterey Transit Plaza on Sundays. Additional early morning trip from Salinas to Monterey.
- Line 21: Major schedule changes. Route no longer serves Sand City Station.
- Line 23: Additional trips between Soledad and Salinas Transit Center. No longer serves Santa Lucia Square in Greenfield.
- Line 24: Minor schedule change at Monterey Transit Plaza. No longer serves Chateau Julien.
- Line 25: Minor routing change in Salinas.
- Line 26: Major schedule changes, increased frequency between East Campus and Main Campus. Route no longer serves Monterey College of Law.
- Line 29: Major schedule changes.
- Line 41: Minor routing and schedule changes.
- NEW! Line 42: New route between East Salinas and Westridge Shopping Center on weekends. $2.50/$1.25
- Line 55: Major schedule changes. Time point added in Morgan Hill.
- Line 81: Route discontinued.
- Line 82: Route no longer serves Santa Lucia Square in Greenfield.
- Line 83: Minor schedule changes.
- NEW! Line 84: New route between Soledad and Paso Robles serving Greenfield, San Lucas, San Ardo, and San Miguel. $3.50/$1.75
- NEW! Line 86: New route between King City and San Jose Airport serving cities in South Monterey County, Salinas, and Gilroy. $12/$6
- Lines 91 & 92: Minor schedule changes.
- Line 95: Minor routing change at East Alisal and John Street.
Riders Guides will be available free onboard buses and during business hours at MST customer service locations from Saturday, July 25 through Monday, August 31, and for $1.00 at MST customer service locations beginning September 1.